Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I have an online portfolio now!

The URL is rather ungainly and I still have some bugs to work out, but I now have a nicely composed place where I can send people to when they are interested in my art and photography. It isn't very full right now, but that will change as I track down all the paintings I've moved or given away to friends and find other good photos hidden deep in my hard drive. This is really quite fun because a) it will give me something to obsess over for hours, tweaking this and that, b) I won't have to go into the tedious and unaesthetical process of logging on to worth or artalyst to show people my work.

Oh and free is a lot cheaper than smugmug, (also much faster loading, since I can control thumbnail quality).

For the interested, you can hop over to my site, Images Missing an Audience
I hope to have all the bugs worked out and soon add small articles and guides that I'm working on for the photography beginners at worth1000

1 Comments:

Blogger Eury said...

Awesome, I can't wait to see your artwork too.

Great stuff :-)

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home