Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I break promises almost as fast as I can make them...

Well, promises to myself anyways.

I didn't blog as much as I wanted to last week, mostly because I spent three days being sick and feeling generally miserable. And the weekend was mostly crap too, so we won't go in to my week.

But this week should be better! I started working on my online portfolio again last night. A completely new design than what I started with 6 months ago. If I work on it for a few hours tonight, and if everything goes according to plan, namely I don't bugger things up to an incredible degree, I should have something halfways functional to show for by the end of the night. Yay me.

In other news, I'm thinking of spending a couple weeks living with my dad. Kind of a getaway from real-life. Not that there is anything wrong per se with my home, it will just be a change of scenery and probably really beneficial to my mental health :) . Plus I hardly see him anymore, and that really hit home this weekend when we celebrated my sister's birthday.

And that has absolutly nothing to do with the fact he has a trampoline, either.

none . . . whatsoever . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRAMPOLINE!?

-carli

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home