Sunday, March 20, 2005

I'm making money as a photographer!

Well, sort of.

A couple people at work asked if I would do portraits for them. Still its pretty exciting. I'm not exactly charging much, I just said "pay for your prints, and give me $20 for my time." Because, honestly, I'd do it for free jut for the practice, but I won't tell anyone. Shhh.

Brain Implants

Some neurologists at a New England hospital have successfully implanted a device into a quadriplegic man brain that allows him to interface with a computer using only his mind. How amazing is that?!
I can't wait till this kind of technology is perfected and made publicly available.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eury said...

Yay!! Oh, I'm so happy for you.. I'm sure you will tak some amazing portraits of them as you do of yourself... they are so creative.. and I'm sure it will bring you more work of this genre!!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home