Friday, April 08, 2005

Aw crap...

Today is off to cracking start. And by cracking I don't mean the British colloquialism for great, I mean the desperate need to crack my head against concrete so as to render me incapable of work thereby absolving me of any and all design-related obligations. Everytime I claw my way to the top of my work pile, the nasty little buggers seem to clutch hold of my ankle and wrench me back down into the thick of it. Jerks.

In other news, my dad won a trip to Egypt!

EGYPT!

That would be really beyond amazing. I mean, after museums and all that great stuff, I'd probably be bored. But imagine photographing Egypt? That sort of stuff is my dream! Of course, I'd be terrified to walk around Cairo and...other places (they have other places right? :) ) by myself, but the opportunity to do travel photography would make me weak at the knees.

But, my father, being the ridiculously down-to-earth man that he is, has opted to take the cash payment instead. Which I don't find entirely surprising considering he is on workman's comp after having injured his shoulder. Still, a large red exclamation mark is the best the English language can do to display the excitement of such an opportunity.

!

(I don't know why I am so excited, its not like I would get to go anyways...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home