Wednesday, June 21, 2006

PANIC AT THE MY PLACE

SO I applied to university today. The deadline is the 30th and in true braden fashion I am cutting it close. However,, because I applied for a B.F.A I need to have a new portfolio ready by the 15th. PANIC PANIC PANIC!

Anyways, university is a funny thing for me right now. Its not my first choice as there were things I wanted to do with Church beforehand. But those keep getting postponed for family-like issues, so I'm shifting gears and going to school. My plan is to take a year at the University of Lethbridge in arts with a bunch of other subjects to make sure I really want to go for something art-related (photography, obviously) and then transfer to the Alberta College of Art and Design in Calgary for their photography program. I'd like to have gone to the Emily Carr in Victoria, but thats so expensive (in living costs, tuition wise its the same, maybe less) plus I can't drive home on weekends. But we'll see, I have a year to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home