Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bah

Today was a pretty bipolar day.

Some screwed up stuff at home that ended well. But during the spat is was really unpleasant. Afterwards went out with some friends from church ate some cake and played a game that basically involved throwing a pillow into faces. Great times. But its ending nicely.

Listening to some strings music. There is this guy Todd Mark Rubenstein, that takes popular music and lots of indie punk stuff too and arranges music for a string quartet to play. It was all the rage a while back on the 'net. Really great. Always makes me a bit introspective. So I'm afraid you'll need to indulge me here. I only hope I don't go emo, because I don't think Garth's pants will fit me.

Life is just so rollercoastery lately. Frankly it's all my fault. Making stupid mistakes, making people mad, or sad. I always think of myself as pretty people pleasing, but sometimes Im really self centred. Anyways....
It's major life change time, in that I resolved in winter to quit my job at the end of summer and move on in my life. The limbo I've been in is really awful. I need a catharsis of some sorts. I just don't know what kind. Oh well, life moves on, is it so bad just to go with the flow, so to speak? Not the worlds flow, because thats chock full of screwed-uppedness, but just let decisions make themselves? I worry way too much.

I need a haircut...

Im excited for thursday though, its camera day! Being pay day my intent is to plunk down the cash for a Canon Rebel XT. I have two reasons, one, I have a camera obsession, second is that a friend asked me to be their wedding photographer on the 24 of june and my dinky g5 is not up to the challenge. Speaking of wedding, everyone I know is getting married soon. As in ALL of my friends. I'm not ready to get married, but still its kind of weird.

Of course, I wouldn't oppose any offers . . . anyone? . . . anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and me both, bud.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Eury said...

oh, I'm so jealous about the camera.. good for you, I'm sure you'll love it!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home