Monday, June 19, 2006

A Brief outing and Inset Macro's

Went to the river bottom today. I got some nice macro's of bugs and such with my new canon. These are all ISO 400, which is astounding to me because my old canon would have output images covered in blue noise. I love you EOS 350D!

An ant brings some food for his friends. A beetle..yup that's about it. Bumblebee, not squishing it up, though.

Camera shy damselfly. I chased her around for a little while before she let me photograph her. Some red beetles, having a botanical kegger. THis robin was not afraid of me at all.

As I was walking it began to rain a really nice light summer rain. Rather than run home, I sat in the grass and got wet. It felt great, very relaxing and cathartic. I suggest everyone go sit in long grass in a shower. Its good for the soul.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eury said...

oh Braden, you have me salivating for a rebel xt now.. those are so cool. The macro of the bee on the flower is awesome. Oh, I'm so happy for you that you got this camera... I will live vicariously through you until I can afford one too... (and dream about low noise!) :-)

9:26 PM  
Blogger madame_ava said...

All hail the 350D!! Do you sleep with it by your bed too? I did for the first month or so.

Really great shots. I cant wait to see more.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home